Monday, December 1, 2014


I was at a fundraiser for cancer awareness, and there was one board with this caption. There was a paint canvas with tree branches, and finger print ink in green. What you do is put your fingerprint on the tree, like a leaf, and put a name to that lea of someone who died of cancer. 

Obviously, this really resonated with me. 

And of all the things that cancer can do, this is a list of things that it cannot do, which is a lot more than people think. Cancer is a leech, but it's possible to get past. And this is one of my favorites, since I've experienced cancer many times through many people. 

There is hope, even through sickness. It calmed me to see this, especially with the hope that whoever lost a battle for life, they're in a better place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment