Wednesday, November 26, 2014


First of all, how cool is this flower? Nature does some weird things! I found this outside of a Dunkin Donuts and I thought it was fake at first. It's such a weird and beautiful flower. 

But at the end of a long hard day like today was, it's important to find things like this to brighten it up a little bit. I try to find something beautiful every single day, whether it's a flower or a poem or a feeling, so that I have something to be happy about. And even when I can't find something, I can look back at my pictures a remember the joy these things brought me, and that is my thing to be happy about that day. 

This is exactly why I love photography. On days where I can't find anything beautiful, I can look at all the emotions I have captured in a picture, and that is enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment